8-8-19 Thursday Weigh-In.....WHY?

Belle

Everyone busy this summer week. Not many talking. Know Diana on her cruise.

Hot here, drinking a lot, water, soda and made sun tea. Have to confess..........

had Ice Cream too.:classic_love: love Ice cream, my downfall. But pretty good eating otherwise.

OK how are the rest of you doing? Good, Bad or Inbetween?

I'm probably in-between.  I'm feeling a little better - which of course means returned appetite.  I'm trying to push the fluids too, since dehydration can mask as hunger and it has been getting more humid lately which can dehydrate me.

Still tired most of the time, but I suspect once daughter is settled in at college I will relax and sleep better.  I'm trying not to stress and worry since I know it won't accomplish anything, but easier said than done 😉 

I'm bummed since I hurt my thumb/wrist on Monday - first day back to doing my Jillian Michael's workouts and I hurt myself. So I've been going for walks with the dog and trying to let my hand heal - it's not feeling too good though. I work an office job so I spend 8 hours a day typing. 😞

Haven't been as good with the food as I wanted, but was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I don't usually weight myself on a Wednesday but did as I haven't since before I went to the lake. Thought it might be bad but was down.  .2 since my last weigh in. 

Today's meals are pretty well planned out so I'm hoping to report a loss tomorrow. Only 46 days to go!

• Like 1

Belle, thank you for those words of encouragement.  I ask myself those questions all the time.  I have struggled all summer to maintain any kind of routine.  But I will keep at it.  

• Like 1