New Drinks Package - Premium +

clarky213

32 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

It is accurate if you add the gratuities. I found an ad showing the Drinks and More package as $85/day (likely what it will end up some day), which would be $102/day ($85 + $17 grats), as the Classic is $59 + 11.80 grats = 70.80/day and Premium is $69 + 13.80 = 82.80/day.

image.png.1eb9a93e1f3ee9da24d33b6de78ae378.png

On my invoice it shows the premium beverage package at $966 for the week 7 nights as one of the perks then its taken off. This is in Canadian currency. I cant for the life of me figure it out. Anyone have insight?

8 hours ago, drakes2 said:

On my invoice it shows the premium beverage package at $966 for the week 7 nights as one of the perks then its taken off. This is in Canadian currency. I cant for the life of me figure it out. Anyone have insight?

That's a tricky one. What are the codes for the charge and for the removal?

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

That's a tricky one. What are the codes for the charge and for the removal?

YWJ3 bevpringat7 $966 

VYJ2 Promo 2P 7 N $ - $966

Makes no sense to me. I called and agent said they entered the promo code for 14 nights but that makes no sense either as it clearly says 7 N.  Then he says it's because you booked in Canadian currency.  I finally gave up told them to correct the error and send me updated invoice. Their customer service is going from bad to worse.👎

18 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

YWJ3 bevpringat7 $966 

VYJ2 Promo 2P 7 N $ - $966

Makes no sense to me. I called and agent said they entered the promo code for 14 nights but that makes no sense either as it clearly says 7 N.  Then he says it's because you booked in Canadian currency.  I finally gave up told them to correct the error and send me updated invoice. Their customer service is going from bad to worse.👎

That's a tricky one. What are the codes for the charge and for the removal?

If you multiply $69 x 14 works out to $966 but they've quoted me in USD without gratuities. Clearly the codes are incorrect. This isn't rocket science.

Perhaps someone already mentioned this (I have not read all 9 pages of this thread), but MSC cruises has a Premium Plus beverage package, too.  Their regular premium includes all the usual upgraded brands identical to Celebrity (Belvedere, Grey Goose, Johnnie Black, etc.), but their Premium Plus, called the Connossieurs Collection, entitles you to virtually every alcohol brand on the ship, including unlimited high-end cognacs and Johnnie Walker Blue scotch, among others.  Someone on the MSC thread was kind enough to take a photo for me which I've attached.

MSC Connoisseurs' Selection.png