Just booked Empress for March 2020, did I make a mistake?

Once again, I don't know how people have time (or the inclination) to check the condition of a ship on vacation.  We cruised the Empress two years ago to Cuba (review link is in my signature below) and were very pleased.  The ship is smaller but the staff was some of the best we've seen on RCCL.  True she doesn't have a flow rider, a vast array of food and entertainment venues, mini golf or multiple water slides. But she is well maintained  and provides a great cruising atmosphere with multiple open spaces.  To put our money where our mouth is, we have booked the Empress for a New England/Canada next July.

Just my two cents.

When twangster gets off Sunday I get on (for the 6-day with Key West, Costa Maya, and Cozumel).  My style is a lot different but I'll be starting a thread closer to departure time and will post a link here.  One thing to look for will be if I book again for next July.  I love the Bermuda itinerary and will almost  certainly book it if the ship lives up to my expectations.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

9 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

When twangster gets off Sunday I get on (for the 6-day with Key West, Costa Maya, and Cozumel).  My style is a lot different but I'll be starting a thread closer to departure time and will post a link here.  One thing to look for will be if I book again for next July.  I love the Bermuda itinerary and will almost  certainly book it if the ship lives up to my expectations.

Roy

Great, thanks!