Whale Watching

tjcletzgo

On 8/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, tjcletzgo said:

Hello, we are two senior ladies what want to go whale watching in Cabo.  Can anyone recommend a good tour?   Not looking for a "hot rod" boat :)

Thank you!

Princess' excursion was a great one. I've copied and pasted that day's blog post here:

Hello from Cabo San Lucas! It is another beautiful day.

IMG_5494.JPG

Most of the time when I come to Cabo, I go snorkeling. While the snorkel by zodiac raft is the best of all the snorkel excursions (believe me, I’ve done them all several times over), for the first time ever here I decided to go with a non-snorkel tour.

I cleared it with hubby last night. He felt comfortable enough on the ship with me going off and doing my own thing. So I did.

Whale watching it was. I’ve enjoyed whale watching in Alaska year after year and in Hawaii as well. But I do have to say, today beat them all. When you are partaking in a rum punch before 9:30 am as you pass by El Arco the day can only get better.

IMG_4013.JPG

And by choosing to sit downstairs by the large open windows, you can avoid the 100+ other people piled on top of each other upstairs and not have to fight for a spot to see all the creatures.

IMG_5497.JPG
Plenty of open windows and clear views.
IMG_5476.JPG
Just hitching a ride.
IMG_5531.JPG
Wait, me too!
IMG_5525.JPG
The dolphins were nearby, too.

I could describe everything I saw in terms of whales, but I’ll just leave you with the pictures. You can add your own words. But boy, they sure make a big splash and a loud noise when breaching.

IMG_5504.JPG
IMG_5506.JPG
IMG_5507.JPG
IMG_5508.JPG
IMG_5509.JPG
IMG_5515.JPG
IMG_5517.JPG
IMG_5518.JPG