lights on harmony

I "repurposed" a bit of some of the heavier card stock from whatever was left on the bed when we first arrived. Just used mini-scissors from grooming kit to cut out correct card shaped piece, insert and forget. But we were diligent about turning lights off when we left the cabin.

52 minutes ago, irish2005 said:

am i to understand that yoiu need to put your sea pass card into a slot to turn on the lights in the cabin

A card in the slot is to save on fuel that is required to produce electricity. If you decide to just use the sea pass. Remember to take it with you when you leave. You will lock yourself out unless your companion has theirs with them.

3 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

A card in the slot is to save on fuel that is required to produce electricity. If you decide to just use the sea pass. Remember to take it with you when you leave. You will lock yourself out unless your companion has theirs with them.

That's where WoW bands come in handy.😉

I believe WOW bands are currently complimentary for JS and above. I found mine kinda annoying, was easier to just toss my seapass in a pocket (Had beverage package..so always carried some singles for tips anyway). I think you can buy WOW bands for about 5 bucks each if below JS. 

2 hours ago, RedIguana said:

I believe WOW bands are currently complimentary for JS and above. I found mine kinda annoying, was easier to just toss my seapass in a pocket (Had beverage package..so always carried some singles for tips anyway). I think you can buy WOW bands for about 5 bucks each if below JS. 

I think anyone can purchase the wow band. About $5. People in suites get them included in their cruise fare.

10 minutes ago, molsonschooner said:

I think anyone can purchase the wow band. About $5. People in suites get them included in their cruise fare.

Pinnacle gets them as well.  I like it, easy to open the doors when you have stuff in your hands

8 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

I keep an old Blockbuster card with our passports. That way I don’t forget to bring it. 

We pull it part way up when we leave the room and push it back down when we come back. 

For anyone that hasn’t had this system, it only turns off the lights. AC stays on, and outlets still get power.