Good free Sydney map

BoopTennis

I'm on Golden Princess leaving Melbourne 24-11-2019. I think I'm just hanging out at the main st + seeing Giants House. I'll look for that map

I'm going a float trip on Mokana River in Napier. Found a company that charges much less than the ship. 

6 hours ago, Ombud said:

I did it! I downloaded Melbourne CBD put the phone on airplane mode, mapped out route to 3 places, and its available to 23-8-2020 😁

THANK YOU! Now I won't have to find a map. Off to download Akaora & Auckland 

Good one! 😊

On 8/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

No worries, Leigh.

Although I've just discovered something weird. Last night I downloaded all the maps for our upcoming Hawaii/Tahiti cruise. All the maps show valid for a year except the Hawaii ones which showed the previous day's date as expiry. I updated one and it added a day. I'm waiting to see what happens next.

There's no time change between Hawaii & Tahiti which could be causing that, is there?  I'm going a little crazy with my Australia trip, after realizing that there are multiple time zones in use in Australia, including one that's a half hour different from the time in our previous port!  And apparently not all ports I'll be visiting (in Bali, Aus, NZ) observe daylight savings time, which makes things more complicated too. 

Anyway, I downloaded Ubud. Bali and Sydney, Aus a few nights ago - thanks for posting about these maps.  I've used maps.me and OSM maps before, but it's nice to have Google maps available for download too. 

1 hour ago, roothy123 said:

There's no time change between Hawaii & Tahiti which could be causing that, is there?  I'm going a little crazy with my Australia trip, after realizing that there are multiple time zones in use in Australia, including one that's a half hour different from the time in our previous port!  And apparently not all ports I'll be visiting (in Bali, Aus, NZ) observe daylight savings time, which makes things more complicated too. 

Anyway, I downloaded Ubud. Bali and Sydney, Aus a few nights ago - thanks for posting about these maps.  I've used maps.me and OSM maps before, but it's nice to have Google maps available for download too. 

The Hawaii maps are now showing one month validity which is OK. It maybe that US maps are more restricted than other places.

Yes, time zones can do your head in on some cruises. 🤣