Perfect day thrill water park with children of all ages and heights/sizes

thepants

Quick question on the entrance to the thrill water park area on Perfect Day. Do we have to pay for children who are too young to ride anything?

We have three children. Two who are both above 48 inches and will want to ride most of the slides, and one child who is not even 40 inches and will likely just want to walk around and maybe swim. My husband and I will likely take turns with our older two regarding riding slides. However, for our youngest, since he cannot do much, will we still need to pay entrance for him? 

8 hours ago, thepants said:

Quick question on the entrance to the thrill water park area on Perfect Day. Do we have to pay for children who are too young to ride anything?

We have three children. Two who are both above 48 inches and will want to ride most of the slides, and one child who is not even 40 inches and will likely just want to walk around and maybe swim. My husband and I will likely take turns with our older two regarding riding slides. However, for our youngest, since he cannot do much, will we still need to pay entrance for him? 

How old is the child? Admission to the water park is based on age, not height. Ages 0-3 are free. If older, there's a fee.

8 hours ago, marys350 said:

How old is the child? Admission to the water park is based on age, not height. Ages 0-3 are free. If older, there's a fee.

I must have missed that it was based on age. Thank you for confirming that for me. No, he is now 4. I just happen to have petite kids, and usually for theme parks, they are well above the minimum age before they want to or even can ride rides because they are short. Thank you for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the water park and/or slide packages the only option -- they seem ridiculously expensive to me at over $90 per person!  Wondering if it is possible to pay for one ride or must you purchase the package?  Thanks!