8-15-19 Thursday Weigh In

Cruiser_1977

I started the UN Diet. It's kind of a challenge. It is VERY specific. I promised not to weigh myself everyday while on it -- Thursdays only. I feel great (it's day 4). Who knows but I like a challenge so we'll see. I already take a prenatal daily (NOT trying to get preggo. Have just heard the quality is better than in a regular women's daily) I had pie last night for dinner!!!! I already do intermittent fasting so the timing/not snacking is no big deal. Today is the weirdest, eating fruit all day....I'm still logging everything into myfitnesspal.com and walking/swimming. Not looking forward to the fast on day 29 but if it's working at that point I'll be a believer!

2041570123_UNDiet.thumb.PNG.da725108845a507f3810aaf8d83209a1.PNG

Lunch today:IMG_9927.thumb.jpg.502e54d9463312a1dd4e9a980b20f35c.jpg

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1

Hello! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was not too bad... didn't eat the best but then again, I rarely try to keep on a diet on the weekend.

Belle, in answer to your question - I usually don't do as much exercise on weekends, if any at all. I might treadmill but I don't do my Jillian DVDs. We get out a lot, go on walks, take the dog to the park etc so I find I'm outside, and moving more than I do, chained to my desk all week. 

Jenny... Good Luck on the Un Diet. Whatever works to lose weight. That's why so many plans

for people to use. What works for some might not work for others. Everyone has to find what

works for them and Stick To It.

Robin...I think walking, taking the dog to the park is exercise. Doesn't have to be a gym or tapes.

Everyone enjoy your week, try to be good to yourself.  Eating and exercise to be healthy.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you:classic_smile:

Frown and then we know you ate to much:classic_sad:

Edited by Belle
  • Like 1

So, I'm on day 5 of the UN diet - Back to protein. I made grass fed hamburger patties with peppercorn medley and garlic. I haven't weighed myself in 4 days. However, I noticed my tummy is "flatter" this morning. Last night I made baked fruit for dinner. I wanted something "hot". 2 peaches, 1 gala apple, handful of blue berries, handful of raspberries, 1/2 cup juice of an orange and cinnamon. I baked covered for 30 minutes at 375 then let sit uncovered for 10 minutes. SOO yummy, like eating cobbler filling. I thought I would be super hungry this morning and I'm not. Yesterday only totaled 680 calories. So, I skipped my walk last night and this morning. Will resume this evening. I guess my competitive nature expands to nutrition. The more strict/difficult it seems, the more likely I am to adhere. I do like that I can have pasta, pie, etc. I just have to wait for them. 

• Like 2

@JennyB1977 The UN diet sounds very interesting. I like what you did for dinner. I've had success with a similar program called Beyond Calories.. but it was low carb. You ate 6 small meals a day and day was mostly a fruit day although you did get to add a two proteins. I remember thinking it was crazy that the fat lady (me) had to eat every couple hours but I did lose almost 20 pounds on the program and kept it off for many years... Might have to revisit that one again. 

@Belle Thanks, and I hope you have a great week too!

• Like 1