SkyRide got cancelled on Carnival Vista Aug 24 2019 sailing

grigosha

1 minute ago, grigosha said:

Now, this is playing dirty incognito out of safety of your own cave. Not nice at all.  

You were the first person who criticized three different people for various reasons, including conspiracy theories.

Same thing happened to us in May.  Got the email, we were all disappointed.  This was the reason we booked this ship & not one of the others.  As it turned out, Sky Ride was opened during the cruise.  Hubby & I got to ride it after waiting about an hour in line.  I thought it was fun, but it's not very long for how long we had to wait in line.  My kids decided not to ride it due to the wait.  So, it very well could open up by the time you cruise or even during your cruise.  At any rate, there is plenty to do if it stays closed.  Also, they do not offer any compensation for this being closed.  That doesn't mean you can't ask for a credit of some sort, but I sure wouldn't hold my breath waiting for one.

15 hours ago, katstoy said:

As i was reading earlier posts in this thread, only one thing kept going through my head.  

Couldn't resist.

My comment about canada wasn't placing blame on anyone. I was making note of the fact that multiple users from there had posted multiple threads in one day saying the same thing. I made that clear in another post, maybe you skipped that part. Thankfully, the people who were ready to storm the gates of Carnival HQ because of this have put away their pitchforks, so there's really no need to stir the pot.

They could all learn a valuable lesson from this in that it's not a good idea to book an entire ship based on only one of its features. Things happen on floating cities.