NZ eTA

cstrick

We are going on an Australia and New Zealand cruise in December. So far we have a eTA for Australia but are unable to register for New Zealand. Is there a problem or are they just slow in setting the process up ?

4 hours ago, cstrick said:

We are going on an Australia and New Zealand cruise in December. So far we have a eTA for Australia but are unable to register for New Zealand. Is there a problem or are they just slow in setting the process up ?

The application process was due to be available last month, so should be open.

We are on the December 27 Australia to New Zealand cruise. Very much looking forward to it. This will be the longest flight that we have ever taken. I am traveling with my daughter. I keep warning her that she will be a little young (45).

18 hours ago, cstrick said:

We are on the December 27 Australia to New Zealand cruise. Very much looking forward to it. This will be the longest flight that we have ever taken. I am traveling with my daughter. I keep warning her that she will be a little young (45).

I took this trip with my mom last year. I’m in her age bracket. Yes, she will definitely be on the younger side of most passengers, though there will be at least some her age, or younger (we had all the way down to a few college age).

if you are ok with splitting up on some of the excursions, I did some of the more demanding or on foot options (or explored solo), so that we could both see things at our own pace.

for flights, highly recommend Virgin Australia The Business. It was fantastic. Comfortable, great food and sleep. We arrived with virtually no jet lag.