Oasis Refurb

Oasis is supposed to get a BBQ restaurant and Not hooked. El loco fresh is replacing the wipe out cafe.  there is a deck by deck Comparison on the RCCL blog page... Happy to hear they are getting a Music hall like Anthem.  Excellent Cover bands ( think Bon Jovi, Journey, Aerosmith, Van halen and the like).  The Bon Jovi group on Anthem in march was fabulous!

As far as I know they are not getting Wonderland and Jamie's.  

Here is the link to the deck by deck. It shows the current deck next to the updated deck.  

https://www.*****.com/2019/07/01/deck-deck-drydock-changes-oasis-of-the-seas

I am on her for the second time in Late April.  Was on her the first time in 2014.  Did not like Cats then and I still don't like it.  Oh well. 

16 hours ago, renza said:

I went on her the last 3 marches. I have been on all the oasis class and I sure hope they keep the pool in solarium. I am hoping more than anything to see Cats leave forever. I am on the March 1 sailing. I don’t think cats is going anywhere but I can pray. 

I don't see them removing the pool in the solarium.After all the negative comments with Harmony not having a pool, they put a pool on Symphony and people seem to like that.

6 hours ago, molsonschooner said:

I don't see them removing the pool in the solarium.After all the negative comments with Harmony not having a pool, they put a pool on Symphony and people seem to like that.

Oasis has a pool in Solarium?

Edited by jbethel11
Solarium not Serenity

7 minutes ago, lovelife said:

In the solarium.  Not aware of a "serenity" area.

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Oasis has a small pool in the Solarium.  Not familiar with Serenity on Oasis.

Inner Carnival me is thinking of their adults only area. Sorry

On 8/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, jbethel11 said:

Aiming to sail her once she sets sail from Cape Liberty! Her prices for a 7 day are appealing to me and my family! I am just anxious to see if they make a fishbowl-style pool in the Solarium like they did for Symphony!

Please no.  The current pool is awesome as you can stand in chest deep water, has the rain heads, and a shallow seating around the outside. 

The symphony pool pool is barely waist deep. The perfect depth so trying to sink to your shoulders makes you with squat, or slouch on a bench. Same issue on Anthem. 

4 minutes ago, wingatesl said:

Please no.  The current pool is awesome as you can stand in chest deep water, has the rain heads, and a shallow seating around the outside. 

The symphony pool pool is barely waist deep. The perfect depth so trying to sink to your shoulders makes you with squat, or slouch on a bench. Same issue on Anthem. 

Can you show me an image of the pool. I can't seem to find any.

3 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Can you show me an image of the pool. I can't seem to find any.

Oasis: 28055101772d0b8b7a753ec1e0f04320.jpg

Symphony:

img_2682.jpg?w=740

The benches are only about a 1’ below the surface. Barely covers the bellybutton when you sit on them

44 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Do y'all think Royal will change all of Oasis's cabin doors to RFID so the WOW Bands to be used?

No, they have not done that to any other ship that's been through dry dock in the last few years. 

• Like 1

From that comparison of deck plans, it looks like 2 new hot tubs added on deck 16 by where the sky and mast bar used to be--think that will be in those sort of deeper areas with the lounges set up facing the back?  And any thoughts on what the Central Park library will be like??

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:44 PM, renza said:

I went on her the last 3 marches. I have been on all the oasis class and I sure hope they keep the pool in solarium. I am hoping more than anything to see Cats leave forever. I am on the March 1 sailing. I don’t think cats is going anywhere but I can pray. 

#CATS Forever

• Like 2
  • Haha 1