How long to disembark Harmony?

Cruising of the Harmony of the Seas over Thanksgiving! So excited as I have never traveled over the Holidays!

I am trying to schedule our transportation to MCO as there are 3 times to be picked up 8:15, 9:00, & 9:45. I am curious how long it takes to get through the disembarking process? Our flight doesn't leave until 2:00, but I figured with it being over the holidays, the airport would be packed and we don't have an issue getting there early and having lunch before our flight. I have been debating between 8:15 and 9. Any thoughts? Thanks!

6 hours ago, MNshortie21 said:

Cruising of the Harmony of the Seas over Thanksgiving! So excited as I have never traveled over the Holidays!

I am trying to schedule our transportation to MCO as there are 3 times to be picked up 8:15, 9:00, & 9:45. I am curious how long it takes to get through the disembarking process? Our flight doesn't leave until 2:00, but I figured with it being over the holidays, the airport would be packed and we don't have an issue getting there early and having lunch before our flight. I have been debating between 8:15 and 9. Any thoughts? Thanks!

We did self assist at 08.00am from our stateroom on deck ten and to dockside it took ten minutes maximum absolutely no hold ups at all.

Just got off Harmony yesterday. We had luggage tag 32, the estimated embarkation time was 8:50. Our number was called at 7:59. We were through customs with 8 people , 9 bags, a stroller and assorted other items by 8:20. 

Self assist started at 6:30. Given that you don’t have an early flight. I personally would let the cruise line take my bags off. If you are given a luggage tag with a high number, just ask your room steward for a lower number. We had breakfast in the dining room, which opened at 7 am, sat in Boleros for about 10 minutes then our number was called.

mac_tlc

In addition to the time you can leave the ship.........................

Just an FYI

MCO  (Orlando) airport can sometimes be very very busy.

To get through TSA security has been known to be a lengthy process.

Once we were in TSA pre-check line  (pre-approval)  for 30 min.  I can only imagine what the regular line waited.

Cannot predict the wait, but try to build that into your time allotment.

Safe travels

• Like 1