What To Do On the 2nd Day in Bora Bora?

patrickmoran

25 minutes ago, banzaii said:

Thanks for that.

Do you know if there is an official port schedule for the region?  That one only goes out until May 2020.

I did find this http://crew-center.com/french-polynesia-cruise-ports-schedules-2020 but not sure how acurate as it says it is taken from the cruise line itineraries.

Not sure of any others websites.  Like you said, not sure how accurate the crew center one is.  It doesn't show the Oceania Regatta being in Bora Bora on Nov. 18 and 19 of this year, the same days as the Wind Spirit. It does show up on the Cruisett. 

22 hours ago, banzaii said:

Thanks for that.

Do you know if there is an official port schedule for the region?  That one only goes out until May 2020.

I did find this http://crew-center.com/french-polynesia-cruise-ports-schedules-2020 but not sure how acurate as it says it is taken from the cruise line itineraries.

Here's something that goes out till 2021.

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports

From the few dates/ports I entered for my upcoming cruises it was accurate. But can't tell just how good it is.

Edited by Petoonya
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, banzaii said:

Thanks, what did you search for I couldn't find any of the French Polynesian Islands.

Hi again!

All you have to do is enter the name of the port in the blank space (Bora Bora, Papeete, Moorea, Fakarava or whatever). Once you enter the name of the port or island, "French Polynesia" will appear. Enter that and you'll get the page with schedules.

Let me know if it's not working for you.

Edited by Petoonya

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 4:53 AM, Heartfelttraveler said:

We did a tour with Bora Bora H2O in February 2019.  I have already booked with him again for October 2020.  He only took four.  He is getting a new boat for six.

http://www.boraborah2o.com/

How was the tour with Bora Bora H2O?  We have one booked for the afternoon of Jan. 16/20 with another couple.  Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

Edited by Islandbc
Submitted incorrect information

2 hours ago, Islandbc said:

How was the tour with Bora Bora H2O?  We have one booked for the afternoon of Jan. 16/20 with another couple.  Any advice or suggestions are appreciated.

We had a great time.  (We have booked with him again in October 2020.)  He moved us to different spots for the best snorkeling.  He is knowledgeable of the islands and loves what he does.

2 hours ago, Heartfelttraveler said:

We had a great time.  (We have booked with him again in October 2020.)  He moved us to different spots for the best snorkeling.  He is knowledgeable of the islands and loves what he does.

Sounds like a great tour.  Thanks for the quick response.

12 hours ago, Heartfelttraveler said:

We have booked H2O for 4 October 2020 for the morning.  When is yours?

• 1 month later...

Hi Banzaii.  I actually just contacted H2O Bora Bora about the morning tour on October 4th, and they told me they already had 4 booked, so we would be the last 2 to fill out the boat.  I guess that party of four includes you!  We're in port that day on Wind Spirit.   

Edited by Zukini

On 11/29/2019 at 1:40 AM, Zukini said:

Hi Banzaii.  I actually just contacted H2O Bora Bora about the morning tour on October 4th, and they told me they already had 4 booked, so we would be the last 2 to fill out the boat.  I guess that party of four includes you!  We're in port that day on Wind Spirit.   

Hi Zukini.  Yes that's the 4 of us.  We are on Ovation with my wife and 2 boys 16 and 13. 

I have been very impressed with David and Aimee in our correspondence and so looking forward to Bora Bora.

From what I've read about H2O it should be a great day weather permitting.