Where can I find my Sail and sign account on website

iceleven

I haven't cruised with Carnival for a while and cannot remember where I can find whether our reservation for dinner in the steak house has been confirmed and most importantly, where I can find out IF the OBC has been applied for the stock we hold (applied for it a month ago) and the OBC from our TA. I've searched all over the website but just can't find where to look for it. Help, please!

You have to go to Manage My Cruises, click on "Booking & Order Details" and then click on the "Print Documents" function.  This will open another tab in your browser that should show you your OBC under the "Itemized Charges" box.

I don't recall seeing any Steak House or MDR reservations on this document though...however, I do recall seeing any shore excursions that are booked.

Having said the above, relative to the Steak House, you should have received an email from the Steak House confirming your reservation.

Garnett

Edited by N7786W Flyer
  • Like 2

Thank you for this info. I am a bit concerned as to why Carnival would put this information in an area that is under Print Documents. I would never have thought to look somewhere that was directing me to print something that gives me no reason to print.

I did find a credit for $100 but it still doesn't define what the credit is being applied to. My TA is giving us $100 OBC so I still don't know if our Carnival stock has been applied since the $100 has no identity. Oh well, I'll now have to contact my TA when I thought I could just look it up for myself.

You'll have to call Carnival to find out which OBS the $100 represents as it is not explained on the "Print Documents" form.

Agree that it seems to be more difficult than it needs to be to find this information.  You'd think that Carnival would make this info readily available without having to hunt for it.

Garnett

1 hour ago, iceleven said:

Thank you for this info. I am a bit concerned as to why Carnival would put this information in an area that is under Print Documents. I would never have thought to look somewhere that was directing me to print something that gives me no reason to print.

I did find a credit for $100 but it still doesn't define what the credit is being applied to. My TA is giving us $100 OBC so I still don't know if our Carnival stock has been applied since the $100 has no identity. Oh well, I'll now have to contact my TA when I thought I could just look it up for myself.

I don't normally use a TA, but I noticed that when I PAY through a TA the payment / balance information is not on the Carnival site. 

• Like 1