Velvet on the Breakaway

ajs922

We are on the Breakaway leaving on Sept 22 and wondering if we should book the new show Velvet. The cost is $29.99 I think, and not sure if it's worth it or not. We have seen the Wine Lovers Dinner show 2 times and liked it both times but will pass on it this time. I have been looking for reviews of Velvet here, but have not seen any. Dose anyone, who has seen it, have any feelings one way or the other. Thank you all in advance.

Edited by ajs922
size

It was TERRIBLE!  The surf and turf was more like a hockey puck and a couple of shrimp.  The show was HORRID!  I actually fell asleep during the show and had to leave halfway through, couldn't take it anymore!  Made absolutely ZERO sense!  We LOVED Burn the Floor, Rock of Ages and Wine Lovers, but Velvet was an absolute waste of my time (and money!)  But then again, that is MY opinion, maybe you can find someone who enjoyed it.

My wife and I just got back from the Breakaway.  We Velvet the show very enjoyable.  Part 80s music and acrobatics.  We found the food to be enjoyable.  Get there early to get a seat up towards the stage for best viewing.  Burn the floor very good, walk out of Rock of ages felt like it was a high school production.  Was told by an officer that the show will be replace when the Breakaway moves to Port Canaveral in November.  Wine lovers is always a nice way to spend a day at sea.  Have a great trip and just have fun.