Coral Princess since Jan 2019 dry dock

Capt Krunch

We are thinking about booking on the Coral and wondered if anyone has been on the ship since the dry dock in Jan 2019.

What improvements were made like adding big screen TV's that are interactive etc. and any other upgrades to the staterooms.

Thank you.

I sailed Coral Princess on July 31-August 7 and had never sailed on her before.  So, it's impossible to answer your question as to before/after other than the TV.  The small TV was removed with its shelf still in place providing more storage space.  There was a larger TV screen installed on the wall at the foot of the bed.  Interactive?  Not as I interpret that word in relation to TV's installed on the newest of the ships, i.e Nieuw Statendam.  For my taste, ample programming was available on my TV.

The ship looked great, inside and outside.  No barrel chair in my standard veranda stateroom (D301), but the stateroom itself had plenty of room, storage space, and a nice sized and comfortable veranda.

Service/cuisine/entertainment/music:  all met and exceeded my expectations due to a disappointing New Year's Cruise in December on Royal Princess.