Flowers?

Tigrou

Does anyone please know if there are flowers in the cabins, or if it is possible to order them.  I don't want a bouquet, just something small like maybe a single rose or a few buds of something.  I like to have them next to DH's photo.

On the Saga website I've seen wine and chocolates to order but nothing about flowers.

There’s bound to be a florist on board but I doubt the standard cabins have flower arrangements in them.

I would have a word with your TA and ask him to request your favoured blooms.

Most likely there will be a charge for this but I’m sure you would be expecting one anyway.

Good luck with this 🙂

Edited by Glenndale

34 minutes ago, Glenndale said:

There’s bound to be a florist on board but I doubt the standard cabins have flower arrangements in them.

I would have a word with your TA and ask him to request your favoured blooms.

Most likely there will be a charge for this but I’m sure you would be expecting one anyway.

Good luck with this 🙂

Thank you.  I booked direct with Saga so will contact them and see what they say.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:44 PM, Tigrou said:

Thank you.  I booked direct with Saga so will contact them and see what they say.

Hi Tigrou, where they able to help? 

If not, I'm sure Saga won't object to you take your own stems on board. 

I did speak to Saga and they offered to give me the number of a local florist which it seems they use if people want to send a bouquet to passengers, for example to parents for a wedding anniversary.

When I explained I only want something small and why, the agent very kindly said she would e-mail the ship and ask if they could provide it.  She said she couldn't see it would be a problem, although she obviously couldn't promise anything.

If I was staying in Dover overnight before the cruise then I'd find something there and take it on board with me.  But I don't really want to do that when I'm being picked up from home.  I'm going to have enough things to remember that morning without having flowers to remember and carry with me too!