“LIVE” From Allure of the Seas 8/25-9/1....Third time’s a charm?

10 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Well, appears I am back up and running although not sure how or how long. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t been able to access any forums since 2 pm yesterday

so I’ll catch up on photos first

Nachi

Did you ever hear from the Cruise Critic technical people?  I posted your problem in the help forum.

• Like 1

Nachi is an all inclusive $55 per person for unlimited beverages. In the past they didn’t seem to have restrictions  on what could be ordered in the way of food, but yesterday they informed us one appetizer, one soup/salad, one entree and one dessert 64454F06-80BA-4414-A170-F6A665176B8F.thumb.jpeg.30274871523a7f1c06ff1c85210f8c76.jpeg

Beef  Fajitas , grilled shrimp, nachos and guacamole. Passed on the soup 

Menu options , again food included at no cost, just limited as I stated above

294841A7-807D-41DA-80EE-AC7236A4B82A.thumb.jpeg.336f8bcc0f0eee728c72308b98898d7a.jpeg

4A5D7B72-196F-4227-BF93-70DA6D7AFE49.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Did you ever hear from the Cruise Critic technical people?  I posted your problem in the help forum.

Thanks for the help Bob (and Andrew) . I have been toggling back and forth between my iPad (where I sent the CC HELP email from) and my iPhone (different email). When I get back on the iPad I will see if they responded. 

I had set up a new account thinking it was an account/password issue, because it wouldn’t even let me reset my password. When I set up the new account, I got an email confirming my new account which contains a hyperlink to the boards, and that is working. 

2 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Was the comedy show good. We are heading down on Wednesday to embark. I emailed the concierge to see if they were doing any paid upgrades. Would live to go back to the loft. We are in a Grand Suite. 

Tagg was good. Definitely email the concierge. They are offering great pricing onboard for the 4 day sailing 

4 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

Tagg was good. Definitely email the concierge. They are offering great pricing onboard for the 4 day sailing 

We are being told that they are not cancelling ahead of time just don’t show up and the fcc credit will apply. Not sure if there was a difference between a ta and royal booking. 

Uou must be be ready to get off after 10!days. I wonder how’s many people will accept it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Great to see you back live Chris.  What were the prices to stay on board for the shortened cruise?

Inside $199 PP, $399 ocean view balcony , sea class guarantee $499, sky class guarantee $599, Star is sold out . We have until Tuesday am (and availability at that point) to decide 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

We are being told that they are not cancelling ahead of time just don’t show up and the fcc credit will apply. Not sure if there was a difference between a ta and royal booking. 

Uou must be be ready to get off after 10!days. I wonder how’s many people will accept it. 

I would take 4 more days if the timing was better In a heartbeat. We just have commitments and.....depending on weather forecast, we still might. I’d rather stay on board than camp out at the airport when/ if flights are cancelled 

10 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

Did you notice a lot of the seagrass on the beaches of Cozumel.  Turns out I am allergic to it and it may need to readjust my day.

I did. 😞 More than I have ever seen. But we typically cruise November / February-March timeframe. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Nachi is an all inclusive $55 per person for unlimited beverages. In the past they didn’t seem to have restrictions  on what could be ordered in the way of food, but yesterday they informed us one appetizer, one soup/salad, one entree and one dessert 64454F06-80BA-4414-A170-F6A665176B8F.thumb.jpeg.30274871523a7f1c06ff1c85210f8c76.jpeg

Beef  Fajitas , grilled shrimp, nachos and guacamole. Passed on the soup 

Menu options , again food included at no cost, just limited as I stated above

Loving those shrimps  😋

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

All their food is amazing there. A few spelling mistakes in the menu, but the food is perfect. 🙂

Yep, we've never been disappointed with Nachi. Used it for a celebration after our daughter's wedding, 52 people, and they did an outstanding job.

• Like 1