Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield

phillyguy31

Just noticed that the hotel doesn't have their Stay, Park and Cruise Package on their website anymore. We have been booked with them for several months now when the package was still up.  Not sure if they dropped it or you have to call and ask. However has anyone very recently used them and had not issues. I'll called and asked and they said there is not change, however I thought I would ask anyway since I hate surprises, especially since we have friends going as well and I suggested the hotel.

We stayed here with this package deal last October and it was wonderful!  I'm booked again for July 2020. I couldn't book the package this time around online but it does show up on the app so I did it through that with no problem-odd right??. It must be a glitch on the website. 

10 hours ago, phillyguy31 said:

Just noticed that the hotel doesn't have their Stay, Park and Cruise Package on their website anymore. We have been booked with them for several months now when the package was still up.  Not sure if they dropped it or you have to call and ask. However has anyone very recently used them and had not issues. I'll called and asked and they said there is not change, however I thought I would ask anyway since I hate surprises, especially since we have friends going as well and I suggested the hotel.

I talked with them today. Am booked for Park, cruise and ride for Sep 29. They said if there were enough people signed for it they would take a van to Brooklyn. If not they would help arrange travel for fee. They said that it looked like there were enough on the 29th. I think when they found out about the change in peirs they took it off

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, phillyguy31 said:

What are they charging now?

If you are going in the next month or so the charge for Park and cruise is higher because cruises are leaving from Brooklyn until Sunrise leaves instead of Manhattan. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this booked for our cruise leaving October. 18.  I don’t see it on the website anymore but booked months ago.  Our cruise on  Oct 18 leaves out of the Manhattan pier.  Should I call the hotel to make sure the package we booked is still valid?