Wondering

Dossfamily

47 minutes ago, Dossfamily said:

I am new to this Cruise Critic Forum. Can someone explain to me how all this works. I signed up for a meet and mingle but not sure how everything works on this page. Thank you for your help!

Read the stickies:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

Each roll call is basically a question with multiple answers. Anyone can start one it none exist for the specific cruise. It is up to the people in the roll call to decide if they want any activities such as a meet and mingle. Some cruise lines will organize one but some such as Princess requires one person to take charge. Read all the links above for further information.

You are most welcome. By 'homepage', I believe he meant to bookmark the main forum page. If you would like to really make it your homepage, just Google your browser name and homepage.

One forum feature that I really like, is if you read a thread and then want to see what the new posts are, just click the blue circle to the left of the topic. If you have commented on the thread, the blue circle will change to a blue star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1