Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Embem

Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Recommended Posts

On 1/30/2020 at 11:03 AM, AlohaLivin said:

I should be up to date - their as been so many lately and my time has been short so I try to do them in batches. PLEASE read the info most recently put up about the tour (how to use it, etc). Enjoy!

 

Could I trouble you for a copy as well?

 

mckillopdarcy@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mishamisha said:

Sorry to join the crowd, but we'd love a copy as well:  mwcbiz@icloud.com

 

Thank you so much!

Sorry, missed the note a about the gmail account.  Please send to mcully1990@gmail.com

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We leave on Friday and would love a copy. Could you please send a copy to charlestwerbowski@gmail.com.

Thank you very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I should have asked for one for myself also . Patwerbowski1010@gmail.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all - There are hundreds of shares at this point and I do try to keep up. But life does mean that sometimes I cannot get over the CC to get addresses to add them (or like the really brutal cold that I still have after 10 days).  There may be times that I cannot get back in to share the tour before your sailing and while I hope that never happens it may if you are short on time. All I can say is that I do try pretty hard but there are times when that won't be enough 😕

 

>>> If you have recently received the tour, PLEASE read the last information post here in this thread so that you are prepared ahead of time to make the most of your day (those streets are HOT, you don't want to be standing in the middle of one trying to figure it out)

Edited by AlohaLivin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 7:32 AM, AlohaLivin said:

@FionaMG  shared this thread with our roll call. A year ago when we booked another San Juan port cruise I decided to do as you are doing and look around for a walking tour. But I didn’t find options that I thought were ideal for us (for example I didn’t need to see both forts set a long distance from one another) and we wanted to mix in some shopping areas and some amazing food finds that I had run across in my research. It seemed to take forever to compile it and lay it out, but I finally pulled together a tour with all we wanted via google maps (I called it the “three amigos take San Juan” 😂). I don’t know that it would fit your needs, but I am happy to share it. Have a great time!

 I'd love a copy of your walking tour map if you don't mind sharing it! My email address is mereprize @ yahoo  

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI AlohaLivin - I don't know if you have tried to send the map to my email address, but if so, I haven't received it.  Could you send to ymous5555@gmal.com when you get a chance?  Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll jump in on this as well to see what it entails 🙂 josh@dreamscapetech.net and tyia!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cjks29 said:

HI AlohaLivin - I don't know if you have tried to send the map to my email address, but if so, I haven't received it.  Could you send to ymous5555@gmal.com when you get a chance?  Thank you in advance!

I had sent them all to the point I posted - would you please check in your google maps shared area to see if the map is there please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi AlohaLivin, when you get a chance would you mind also sending me a copy?  Thank you so much

doreen.m.forrest@googlemail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I am planning a visit to Old San Juan and was hoping to find a walk and 3 miles sounds about perfect. Your balance of historical sites, food, and shopping is a great feature.

 

Would you mind emailing me a copy ms.yvonne.fraser@gmail.com

 

Thank you! You have helped many people struggling with what to do in this port!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MerePrize said:

 I'd love a copy of your walking tour map if you don't mind sharing it! My email address is mereprize @ yahoo  

Thank you!

I have a gmail account I can send you if you are able to email my yahoo account above. Thank you!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, AlohaLivin said:

I had sent them all to the point I posted - would you please check in your google maps shared area to see if the map is there please?

HI - I have been checking the shared area on Google maps and there is nothing there.  Can you try to re-share?  Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, cjks29 said:

HI - I have been checking the shared area on Google maps and there is nothing there.  Can you try to re-share?  Thank you!

 

As long as someone asks me in a respectful way  (vs. "yeah I'll take one of those" LOL) I always add the person and I am sure that I added you. I will go add it again to be sure although I do try to at least group a few together to say me 10 minutes here and there (I haven't stopped to add up the time, I think it would freak me out!).

 

@MerePrize  I had maybe 5-6 emails from you (and related emails) at gmail, some for the right map and some for an older version in addition to the request here.  Since I work, I can only check every other day (and that feels like a lot) but had to ignore most of the emails as they weren't for the right map. But I did add you to share. Enjoy the vacation!

Edited by AlohaLivin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be in San Juan in a couple of weeks and would really appreciate a copy of your walking tour.  My email is ammnaustin@gmail.com

Thank you for you willingness to share your hard work!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 3:01 PM, ammnaustin said:

We will be in San Juan in a couple of weeks and would really appreciate a copy of your walking tour.  My email is ammnaustin@gmail.com

Thank you for you willingness to share your hard work!

 

Sorry to be late, I’ve been starved or under anesthesia for two days!  I think I got you in time though and I appreciate your kind words 😊

Edited by AlohaLivin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, AlohaLivin said:

@FionaMG  shared this thread with our roll call. A year ago when we booked another San Juan port cruise I decided to do as you are doing and look around for a walking tour. But I didn’t find options that I thought were ideal for us (for example I didn’t need to see both forts set a long distance from one another) and we wanted to mix in some shopping areas and some amazing food finds that I had run across in my research. It seemed to take forever to compile it and lay it out, but I finally pulled together a tour with all we wanted via google maps (I called it the “three amigos take San Juan” 😂). I don’t know that it would fit your needs, but I am happy to share it. Have a great time!

Could I also get it? tanyastiles0810 at gmail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Sorry to be late, I’ve been starved or under anesthesia for two days!  I think I got you in time though and I appreciate your kind words 😊

 

I hope you are recovered now and feeling better 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Could you please email me a copy of your walking tour? I have been searching all over for just the right thing and it sounds like your tour is it. I'd greatly appreciate it! Mandyc3383@gmail

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...