Self Guided Walking Tour of Old San Juan

Embem

7 hours ago, cruise-addict said:

This sounds amazing! You put in so much work and are gracious to share! We'll be in SJ and have 2 full days prior to our cruise,  I would love a copy! Thank you so much!

jescat1198 at gmail.com 

I appreciate that, this definitely should help in your case with all that time! I hope it adds something to your vacation 😊

5 minutes ago, pmathews15 said:

Would you mind sending it again to pmathews2522 @ gmail dot com.  I never got it.  My name has only one T in it.  Sometimes when retyping it is easy to add another.

I used cut and paste to get around worrying about checking spelling... but glad to send it again. But even if you do not receive the email (like it goes to junk or ...) the Tour/map will still be stored in your google drive/maps under files “shared” with you 🙂 the email is just a notice letting you know it’s there.  I add that just as an FYI for others 😊

4 hours ago, alleghator said:

I've seen a few requests after mine receive responses, so I'm respectfully re-submitting mine. Please send the map to alleghator at gmail dot com. Thank you!

Hi! it was in there  (I submitted it for sharing the day you posted). Remember that the email will be sent from Google and could have ended in spam or overlooked? But it is there - even if you don't receive the email informing you, it should show in your SHARED area for files/maps 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Hi! it was in there  (I submitted it for sharing the day you posted). Remember that the email will be sent from Google and could have ended in spam or overlooked? But it is there - even if you don't receive the email informing you, it should show in your SHARED area for files/maps 🙂

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:41 PM, AlohaLivin said:

Hi! I am glad to share with you - but when I tried to send it, Google gave me an error saying there was not a google account with that email address attached. Didn't even know they required that, but apparently they do. I will also email you so you can maybe give me another by private email you wouldn't want to put out here 🙂

I would love a copy of your tour please.

hgerard2@yahoo.com

• Like 1

7 hours ago, icmom said:

I would love a copy of your tour please.

hgerard2@yahoo.com

‘The notice should be in your email 👌🏼 I know I repeat myself, but make sure to check the more recent post I did about the tour. And while google maps can be used offline, there are apparently elements of it (including some of the tour) that cannot be used offline with some or all cell phones/devices. So, check before you go so you will be prepared. Luckily almost all cell phone plans include PR as free (since it’s a US territory). 💃🏼 Enjoy your trip!