8-29-19 Thursday Weigh-In..September Is Coming..A Holiday and Birthdays

Belle

@Belle, Happy Birthday!!  I'm not going to say "belated" as I presume we're celebrating all month!  Bring on the dancing men!

Jo, congrats on your loss (not "only" .8 pounds - .8 pounds!!!!!!).  I bet you could easily lose 5-6 pounds before your cruise.  7 weeks to go!

Well, it's Monday, and time for my next weekly focus (13 weeks to go for my cruise) - this week it's "up the Cardio".  My aim is to get 30-45 minutes of cardio at least 5 days this week.  And I'd better get on it, because I was bad this weekend!  Scale is way up from last Thursday's weigh-in.  Hopefully I'll pull off a small loss or at least no gain by this Thursday.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

• Like 1

We are having a great weekend --- took my DD and her fiance out to dinner at a restaurant we have never tried on Saturday ... It was wonderful --- I would so go back there again.  

Yesterday and today we have been working in our bedroom - wallpaper is down, trim is painted (need another coat) - today is putting ceiling moulding up and second coat paint.  Then I will be able to re-wallpaper the room.  The house is 80 yrs old ... and painting walls is not an option!  Went to the gym twice also ... hopefully I will lose some of the gain that I had lost that I had gained, etc.  Jan

PS - Belle I hope you enjoyed your birthday ... had lots of no cal cake and had fun!  (were there dancing guys?)

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Eve Diana!  Hope tomorrow is great for you.

Today was my first day back to walking group after summer break.  I got 4 miles in there, plus trying to stay busy here at home.  Face Timed with our daughter yesterday - she looks so happy at college ❤️ 

• Like 1

@Belle I hope you enjoyed your birthday! Diana, I hope your day is great!  Andy the patio is beautiful. I CHEATED on Saturday. Pizza, mozzarella sticks AND a few cheese fries. However, I somehow didn't gain...YET. I immediately got back on plan for dinner and hit the gym Sunday, Monday and going tonight after work! All I could think about right after was...I have to come clean with my CC friends 🙂

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Andy, nice patio and great on the cardio.

Pacruise, that is great to get in a 4 mile walk. 

Jenny, gotta have those splurges. Important you got right back on plan, that's the important thing.

Planning on dinner out tomorrow and hope to lose something on Thursday. Not planning to go crazy eating tomorrow. 

Diana

• Like 2

Diana - I hope you have a wonderful birthday --- are you having dancing men?  Or cake without any calories .... Enjoy your day!  (My birthday isn't until the 18th) ... So have a few weeks to try to lose before cake without calories ....  Hope your dinner out tomorrow is amazing!  Jan

Happy Birthday Diana! 🎂 Enjoy your birthday dinner!🍷

Be aware I think the calorieless cake.. has calories. It can't be all the other food and drink I had!:classic_rolleyes:

Sorry I've been missing...been busy dancing with the "dancing men"!

Now it's Diana's turn! :classic_smile:

Then it will be Jan's!:classic_biggrin:

PS..Pacruise...Your daughter must be wonderful, smart, beautiful...since she was born on my Birthday!:classic_laugh:

Edited by Belle
  • Haha 1