Complete List of Shore Excursions

kkoenig89

Does anyone know when NCL stops adding shore excursions to itineraries? I'm booked on a cruise April 2020 and over the past few days the number of excursions has gone from 29 to 45, and I know there are more possibilities for each port when I browse excursions in general. I'd hate to book an excursion early and miss out on a potentially better one that gets added later (if that happens, can I cancel the booked one with no penalty and book the new one)?

Thanks!

If you don’t have the excursion credit, your credit card is charged when you book,  but you have  up to 48 hours before that port to cancel or change to a different excursion.  We have five excursions booked for our February 2020 Panama cruise. Once those were confirmed, all the other excursions that would overlap the times of what we already booked disappeared from our queue the NCL app.  So, I periodically check the shore excursions tab on the general website, without logging in to my account, to see if anything new has been added for those ports that we might enjoy more.