Food aboard the Silver Muse Video

Daveywavey70

2 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

Here is a video (18 mins) I've cobbled together of some of the amazing food we enjoyed on the Silver Muse recently. Hoe people find it helpful.

Appreciate your editing and posting of such a nice follow-up video.  YES, brings back nice memories for much of what we enjoyed in late July and early August on the Silver Muse from Vancouver to Alaska.  All looks tasty and fun.  Great sharing!!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 224,215 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

The S10+ has a killer camera, doesn't it? Just got one last month and love it. Took all of the Iceland pictures with it - everything that I posted here and on FB was taken with that phone. Almost makes my camera superfluous.

On 8/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

I Just thought it might be helpful to any first timers not sure what to expect of the food. Feel free everyone to add any food pics too.

Appreciate this encouragement to post some additional food visuals.  Have just a few to share with many more on my full live/blog.  Davey has done an excellent job highlighting the great food options on the Silver Muse.  

Of key important to what we  enjoyed was a result from that ability to be "creative" with our desires/interests and/or the Silversea "flexibility" to offer so many options/potentials.  Shown below are two superstar treats that we enjoyed with the seared scallops and the Beef Wellington.  Both were special requests.  Those are encouraged and welcomed by the SS staff, if you asked a day ahead.  Super loved both of these tasty treats.  Plus, more below as to what we did at the Asian-focused Indochine.   That was an awesome experience, TWO TIMES!!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Just completed Calgary, Jasper/Banff National Parks, Western Canada Rocky Mountaineer rail adventure, Vancouver, sailing up to Alaska, post-cruise excursion to Denali, etc.  Lots of visuals and details from our first visits to these scenic areas!!  That live/blog is at: 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2682584-live-terryohio-silver-muse-alaska-canadarockies-pix’s/

During our first night in Atlantide, two of us wanted scallops and this was the perfectly seared, special-order treat that we enjoyed there.  Later on another evening at Atlantide, it was not on the menu, but I had them do a "surf-and-turf" special combining filet mignon and three large prawns.  Easy for the staff to do and it worked out so well with the various sauces I had them bring for this fun dining delight!:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger/better!)

432041491_CMB_3754-2019-07-25at22-09-45.jpg.13bf4deaeb68168b1e169b72c957afd1.jpg

Later in the cruise, we asked a day ahead for Beef Wellington and here was the result for our table of six at Atlantide.  So wonderful and totally tasty!!  Second was a nice dessert we enjoyed on the Silver Muse.  Look good?:

1819251587_CMB_4919-2019-07-29at22-59-00.jpg.1f5447f40e6584f299f98e3f460c2da9.jpg

1693541085_CMB_3759-2019-07-25at23-09-46.thumb.jpg.ad56824dcbb93a233fe2bdba9ec02166.jpg

During our first visit to Indochine, all of us in our group of five were puzzled and confused.  The eight main dining option/choices all looked good, worthy and interesting.  What to pick?  Such a challenge!!  Our smart waiter suggested family-style.  Below is just one of those eight treats that we shared and totally enjoyed that night.  Later in the cruise for the last evening on the Silver Muse, we came back to Indochine again.  The menu had changed and we did family-style again.  It was a winning, smart decision, too!!:

829657470_IMG_4179-2019-07-27at20-15-28.jpg.a26adc3ef1cb0e472f5ec71c56689aae.jpg

• Like 1