Cruise Critic Community
yogimax

Search for the Nations - Terrible Prize!

Just like the secret to life is all about the search for the secret and not the secret itself....... I’ll bet Stevie is excited about his quest to win the game then about the prize! Years ago I won a karaoke contest on a Carnival Cruise....I won a 14kt plastic ship on a stick! I love the cheap little ship and still have it to this day!! Not everything in life is about the monetary value ! 

15 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

On a related topic, for those who play trivia, does RC do it 100% orally like Carnival or do they show the questions on a screen like NCL. I am hard of hearing and Carnival was a pain, especially with all the accents. Those with perfect hearing were having trouble and the questions had to be continually repeated. Not necessary at all with a screen and laptop setup right behind them! NCL was so much smoother. Asking specifically about Harmony. TIA

Virtually all orally.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Virtually all orally.

Correct.  There may be some that will be distributed on paper, for example, maps where you name the countries of Europe, the Caribbean, etc..

10 hours ago, kidless said:

Just like the secret to life is all about the search for the secret and not the secret itself....... I’ll bet Stevie is excited about his quest to win the game then about the prize! Years ago I won a karaoke contest on a Carnival Cruise....I won a 14kt plastic ship on a stick! I love the cheap little ship and still have it to this day!! Not everything in life is about the monetary value ! 

True!  The question should be did he have fun?  Did he learn anything about other countries ? Did  he learn anything about people from other countries?