Estonian Experience is now Nordic Experience, offering tours around the Baltic

trosebery

I'd just like to leave a recommendation for a tour company that I hadn't heard of much here but that I had several positive experiences with on our last Baltic cruise (from which we just returned). A lot of people are familiar with the big St. Petersburg tour companies (Alla, SPB, TJ, etc.) that also organize tours in other ports, but they're not the only ones offering multiple-port options. Estonian Experience just this past season renamed itself Nordic Experience because, really, they're operating all around the Baltic now (except in St. Petersburg, where we were touring with Red Sun Tours anyway).

We used them to help us set up shore excursions for the tour groups I organized on our cruise Facebook group and our Cruise Critic Roll Call. I really appreciated that they could not only customize our itineraries (we emailed back and forth and tweaked several of their sample itineraries) but also invoice everyone in advance for payment by credit card. (No worries about no shows!) We toured with them in Riga, in Gdansk, and in Amsterdam, and all of their guides (and drivers) were knowledgeable, friendly, and professional with excellent English. And as cruisers, we really appreciated how they not only met us on time but also kept us on schedule and had us back to the port exactly on time!

I found them originally because they were one of the few companies willing to pick us up and drop us off in IJmuiden (for Amsterdam).