Highlights/Slideshow of June 15, 2019 - Land of the Midnight Sun, Star Breeze

fishin' musician

A very enjoyable travelogue, Fishin'.  I'm recently returned from the identical itinerary, on the Star Pride.  Your photos replicated much of what I saw in Norway and Iceland -- but I'm envious of you, because rough seas prevented us from calling at the Shetland, Orkney and Faroe islands.  We went directly to Iceland from Alesund, to the disappointment of most passengers.  I'm happy that you folks were more fortunate with weather conditions.  I perhaps should have booked my cruise earlier in the season.

16 hours ago, Carolfay said:

A very enjoyable travelogue, Fishin'.  I'm recently returned from the identical itinerary, on the Star Pride.  Your photos replicated much of what I saw in Norway and Iceland -- but I'm envious of you, because rough seas prevented us from calling at the Shetland, Orkney and Faroe islands.  We went directly to Iceland from Alesund, to the disappointment of most passengers.  I'm happy that you folks were more fortunate with weather conditions.  I perhaps should have booked my cruise earlier in the season.

We had one night when it was quite bumpy, I believe between Kirkwall and Torshavn.  Most folks did not venture out of their staterooms.  It sounds like we were fortunate. 

• 2 weeks later...