9-5-19 Thursday Weigh-In...16 Weeks Till Christmas..How Much Will You Lose?

Belle

Hi Belle, Jan, Jo, Andrea, Diana and friends:

Sorry, I have been away for so long.  I sadly wasn't very focused on my diet after my accident. The one year anniversary is tomorrow. I finally had the courage to weigh myself today to see how much weight I had gained and it wasn't as much as I had thought, all though I'm sure some of that is because I've lost some muscle tone in the right leg with all of the surgeries.  So my new starting weight is 148.4. The fibula is still healing and there is a mild stress fracture that they found a few weeks ago on an MRI but overall I keep progressing.  I will have my leg wrapped on Friday to help with swelling for the next 2 weeks so no pool exercise. I'm going to do what I can at home with exercise bands and light weights on the other leg, core and upper body.  I've been trying to watch what I eat though.  My son is returning from his deployment next week so I'm sure there will be some splurge meals late next week.  

Belle-  nice poem as always.  Those are some long cruises you have coming up.  My best friend and I are doing a Caribbean one on Princess in December to make up for the Baltic one we were originally going to do.

Diana-  That 44 day cruise to South America sounds amazing.  I would love to read your trip report when you get back.  

Have a good week everyone.

Kat

On 9/8/2019 at 6:22 PM, Belle said:

Jasonmom..Hope your weight loss is right and you have more to add on Thursday.

I'm glad is enjoying you visiting her. Yes to bad her scale wasn't right...100 lb loss!:classic_biggrin:

Ooops.  I meant 210lb.  Haven't been 110lb since grade-school.