Bermuda in Late October

WMassCruisers

Has anyone cruised to Bermuda in late October?  Just wondering what the weather is like then.  Warm enough to go to the beach?  Internet says that it is a high of around 80 during the day.  I've been to Bermuda in April and the beach weather was questionable during that time of the year.

It's quite pleasant in October-- a lot of the humidity you get during the summer is gone but the temperatures are still warm. Water temperature will fall off a bit by late October-- we've had it in the low 70s to high 60s then. Still swimmable but not the bathwater you get right now. The water temperature will be warmer in late October than you experienced in April. If you are a golfer get your tee times early-- that is prime time for golf. 

10 hours ago, WMassCruisers said:

Has anyone cruised to Bermuda in late October?  Just wondering what the weather is like then.  Warm enough to go to the beach?  Internet says that it is a high of around 80 during the day.  I've been to Bermuda in April and the beach weather was questionable during that time of the year.

Very late October the water temperature starts cooling down. What people like for water temperature tends to vary. Low 70s would be chilly for me but others are fine with that water temp. I don’t think it would be comparable to April. May would be similar. I prefer June. 

Edited by Charles4515