LIVE Dream Roy O. Disney Suite September 6

Andy C

Andy- if you have time would you please post about your port stops, if they were changed and whether you are going to make it to Castaway Cay ? If so, hopefully you will post pics. We are soon to depart with our grandson on his first cruise so just curious if CC will be ready and what they are saying since you are the first cruise heading that way. Thank you, enjoying your pictures.

39 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not much action on Disney Boards

John, this Disney Board is an utter waste of time. People’s queries go unanswered and topics languish for months. A total dearth of information. My first and last live review on this forum. Utter waste of time. 

Castaway Key was cancelled. We are stopping there tomorrow to offload storm supplies. 

I won’t waste my time with further posts on this board. It doesn’t deserve it. Over and out. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Andy C said:

John, this Disney Board is an utter waste of time. People’s queries go unanswered and topics languish for months. A total dearth of information. My first and last live review on this forum. Utter waste of time. 

Castaway Key was cancelled. We are stopping there tomorrow to offload storm supplies. 

I won’t waste my time with further posts on this board. It doesn’t deserve it. Over and out. 

That is a shame you will not be finishing your review. It's been awhile since we've been on Disney so I was looking forward to it. Thank you for the CC update.

Ah, why is that?  I have noticed the boards here for Disney and on the disboards are not that active at all.  Is it because a lot of people cruising with Disney are first time cruisers?  There isn't even a roll call setup for our upcoming Dream cruise, which was surprising to me.

15 hours ago, allison0523 said:

Ah, why is that?  I have noticed the boards here for Disney and on the disboards are not that active at all.  Is it because a lot of people cruising with Disney are first time cruisers?  There isn't even a roll call setup for our upcoming Dream cruise, which was surprising to me.

Most Disney people do hang out on that other board you mentioned. Also there are a number of social media sites that hosts discussions about disney cruising. But as far as roll calls go, they seem to be more prolific on social media than even the DIS.