Anyone book on Pacific Adventure??

Kiwi_cruiser

• 1 month later...

Hi, We have booked for the Cruise to Vanuatu (V122) 3/14 May 2021. Long time to wait but have a few things that need doing before that. Just over 12 months before she arrives in Sydney for the first time for P&O. It will be interesting to see what features she will have added during her Singapore refit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 8:47 AM, razorp37 said:

That's a lot of extra guests. Where did you get this information? Are these extra beds in current staterooms or new staterooms?

I guess quite a few twin rooms will be converted to quad and that's how you get many extra beds. P&O is also more family oriented so this is really no surprise to me.

Michael

On 12/16/2019 at 2:37 PM, eamondzhang said:

I guess quite a few twin rooms will be converted to quad and that's how you get many extra beds. P&O is also more family oriented so this is really no surprise to me.

Michael

You'd be right about that of course. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

We’ve booked on her for the Melbourne cup cruise his year, booked it in October 2018, and haven’t thought about it again, actually had to go check my invoice to see what ship we were on! Has there been much info about her around? Ive literally got no idea....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

P&O Australia has now Cancelled this cruise 😞

Got this e-mail from P&O Australia:

"23 July 2020

Hi Stu

We would like to provide you with an important update about your upcoming P&O Cruises holiday.

In response to the continuing impact of the global pandemic, P&O Cruises has announced today that we are extending our rolling pause on operations in Australia to 29 October 2020. Sadly, as a result, Pacific Adventure’s inaugural cruise from Singapore will no longer proceed.

While we can't wait to be cruising again, it is clear that more time is needed for travel to recommence. However, during this time, we are continuing to work with the relevant government, health and industry bodies to develop additional protocols and procedures to keep our guests safe for when the time is right to cruise again."

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

June cruise was cancelled so booked the same itinerary for 17th August   Got message this  morning advising that "many of our August cruises are being cancelled but at the moment your cruise on 17th is going ahead but it may be a different itinerary"   Then details of how and if you want to cancel and get refund  - no extras offered.   I am waiting to see the new itinerary as I just want to be on a ship

• 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, Snoopkat said:

What's the typical demographic like on P&O? Partner and I are both in our early 40s, this will be our 1st cruise and we're really hoping it's not going to be a ship full of drunken yobs.

You will fit in very well  There are not drunken slobs nowadays as the bar tenders are very careful about serving too much.

There is something to do for every age   we are in our 80's and still enjoy P&O although we do not take part in the dress up evenings but they are fun to watch   The pantry is better than the buffets on other lines but you need to organise your dining requests as soon as you get on board as each night can be different

1 hour ago, windsor26 said:

You will fit in very well  There are not drunken slobs nowadays as the bar tenders are very careful about serving too much.

There is something to do for every age   we are in our 80's and still enjoy P&O although we do not take part in the dress up evenings but they are fun to watch   The pantry is better than the buffets on other lines but you need to organise your dining requests as soon as you get on board as each night can be different

That's a relief, I was having a mental image of a Bali gone wild type scenario. 🤞🤞 the cruise goes ahead as planned. Thanks for the dining tips!

Edited by Snoopkat

• 10 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 9:06 PM, chrisandkaryn said:

Have just booked for May 2023.  Has anyone actually done a cruise on Pacific Adventure yet?

Nope, the ship has not sailed for P&O Australia yet!.

Pacific Adventure first cruise will be in October 2022.

• Like 1