Nov and Dec Sale/Price drop

jenn6743

Hi All, I’m new to Disney-kinda. I did a Disney Cruise more than 10 years ago and someone else paid for it. I’m looking for a last minute getaway for me and my mom(69) in Nov. or Dec.. Current rates are a little more than I want to spend. I remember a few years ago seeing rates a little lower around those times.... Can some one give me an idea if rates will drop a little. I’ve cruise A LOT just not with Disney as we are a kid free house hold. Disney is more my Moms speed.... 

Thanks in advance !

Jenn

It is unlikely that standard rates will drop. It is possible that if the cruise doesn't fill up Disney Cruise will offer a *GT rate that is lower than the current rate but with some restrictions.  For one, you would book an Inside (IGT), Oceanview (OGT) or Verenda (VGT) cabin but wouldn't get your exact cabin assignment until close to your sailing date, and the cabin could be any room within that category. *GT rates also require full payment at time of booking and do not allow changes or cancellations. 

If you want a last minute cruise deal, keeping your eyes out for announcements of special rates is your best bet. They will show up on the Disney Cruise site here if they become available:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/