Need a contact number/email etc for NCL latitudes dept.

andychris

We sailed on the Escape back in July.  We were entitled to double points for that sailing.  We only received 1 point per night.  We have called and emailed every week since. It is a good 2 hours wasted weekly speaking to one or two people on the phone every week.  The rep speaks to the manager and gives us the same speech that they see the error and it should be updated very soon.  Our latitude points have not been updated.  There is no number to call the latitudes dept.  A rep has to email them.  This has been done weekly since July.  This is very frustrating.  

Does anyone have any advice? 

I greatly appreciate it.  Thank you!!

Good luck is all I can say with that department.  Tried for like two and a half years to get an issue resolved to no avail.  Escalated up chain only to get tossed back to Lats Dept.  Another eighteen months later they haven't even contacted me.

1 hour ago, andychris said:

We were entitled to double points for that sailing.  We only received 1 point per night. 

are you sure about? The latitudes programs was changed a year or so ago and bookings 9+ months in advance no longer gets double points. If you had an old booking and made no changes, it was possible to get the double points. once you made a booking change, it resets the booking date and then you lose the extra points

For the monthly latitude insider offers that is randomly chosen for a select sailing, you usually have to call up NCL or your TA for your booking to be included and then they modify your booking with a promo code. If you booking is missing this promo code, then it will be hard to fix in the future. the insider offer is NOT automatically added to your booking

From the Latitudes FAQ :

How do I contact Latitudes Rewards customer service?

Call 866-234-0292.

What if my cruise history is incorrect?

If a cruise is missing in your cruise history, you have 12 months from the return date of the cruise to claim the missing points. Log in to My NCL and go to ‘Latitudes Rewards’ tab. Click on the 'Report a missing cruise' link on the 'Cruise History' tab and submit the information requested. To receive points for a missing cruise, you may be asked to provide your reservation number, a copy of your cruise ticket (eDocs), and/or key card. All inquiries will be addressed in the order they were received. We kindly ask that requests for missing cruise only be submitted if the required criteria have been met (i.e. within 12 months of end of cruise).

We can only credit your Latitudes account with missing points for cruises taken within the last 12 months.

More Info LINK:

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/faq

Hope this helps.

Still having problems contact:

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Vivian Ewart
Vice President, Passenger Services
7665 Corporate Center Dr.
Miami, FL 33126
(305) 436-4011
vewart@ncl.com

• Like 1

HIGHLY recommend Ms. Ewart as Don't-Use-Real-Name cites above!  Have contacted her on a couple of occasions with issues & she and/or her office solved them to my satisfaction.  Try the Latitudes Rewards 866 number first but then if that doesn't work then try Ms. Ewart.

Good luck!