Suite Deal Alert Allure of the Seas 11/172019

irishgal432

2 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Evidently the $1649 is for a WS Gty. 

It was the same price for WS or OS, but the OS are probably gone by now.  The deal actually started Saturday morning, and I'm surprised as of yesterday there was still an OS available.

Just checked, cabin 11240 is available. With D+ discount, all in price for 2 is $3304. I was going to grab it, but we have grandkid babysitting duty that weekend so their parents can go to Food&Wine at WDW. 

Damn....

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Just checked, cabin 11240 is available. With D+ discount, all in price for 2 is $3304. I was going to grab it, but we have grandkid babysitting duty that weekend so their parents can go to Food&Wine at WDW. 

Damn....

mac_tlc

That is a great price.  Would have done it in a heartbeat if we didn't have to fly almost 6k miles one way to board Allure.  Actually checked and our airfare roundtrip would have been more than the cost of the suite.  

Hope to sail with you and your wife again.  

21 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No subscriptions, just use this URL every week:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Usually changes Thursday afternoon (US Eastern)

21 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No subscriptions, just use this URL every week:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf

Usually changes Thursday afternoon (US Eastern)

Oh Thank You!  I get these from Celebrity but not Royal....  

I was lucky enough to see the flyer on Friday night and grab one of the owner's suites.  The gentleman said it was a weekend special that had just been released a couple hours earlier.  I believe there were 4 available Friday night.

On 9/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, Host Clarea said:

Yes, the weekly sales flyer is usually listing cruises that are already beyond final payment date.

I presume these offers are only available in USA/Canada? Does anyone know if they have any thing like this on other sales markets like the UK? 

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

I presume these offers are only available in USA/Canada? Does anyone know if they have any thing like this on other sales markets like the UK? 

I've not seen any reports of a weekly flyer available elsewhere.  However, we do have friends from the UK that routinely book with US travel agents.

22 minutes ago, mayleeman said:

@Host Clarea I tried the URL this morjing and it still has the specials for this week. Does it vary when the new ones come out, sometimes later on Friday instead of Thursday? Thx!

Yes, it does vary.  I'd say probably 80% of the time the PDF changes on Thursday afternoon.  I've seen it come late a day or so, and sometimes they even skip a week.