Shuttle from Dockyard to Crystal Caves?

friday109

We will be in Bermuda Oct 7th & 8th

Has anyone taken one of the shuttles or taxis waiting at Dockyard to go to the Crystal Caves?

Do you remember the price? Do you remember if there are large shuttles vans for 8-10 people?

My other choice would be to take the ferry to Hamilton & a taxi to the caves. Can we pay the fare on the ferry? or do we need tokens before getting on the ferry?

THANKX

Bonnie

33 minutes ago, friday109 said:

Thank you

i am very familiar with ferry & bus system.

was hoping to be able to take a shuttle or taxi from the dock  to save time.

B

A taxi will be about $65 for one to four and $80 for one to seven. There is no shuttle bus service to Crystal Caves but if you have more than seven (8-10) you could hire a minibus that holds more than seven. That would run you $14 per person. You would have to prearrange if you need a minibus for the return as they won’t be available at the Caves. 

Edited by Charles4515

Thankx- this is helpful. Do you know if these mini buses are at the dock? Or should I try to contact a company before?

after the caves we’ll probably split up & take buses to wherever we want to go. 

there are 10 of us, but not sure how many will want to go to the caves.

23 minutes ago, friday109 said:

Thankx- this is helpful. Do you know if these mini buses are at the dock? Or should I try to contact a company before?

after the caves we’ll probably split up & take buses to wherever we want to go. 

there are 10 of us, but not sure how many will want to go to the caves.

There are minibuses there but most are running as a shuttle to Horseshoe Bay where they fill them up with 30 people. Personally if I were doing it with 10 for sure who want to go to Crystal Caves I would prearrange. If you are not sure and have 8 or 9 you probably will be able to get a minibus there without prearranging but since they are focusing on filling them up with 30 to take to the beach I don’t know if finding one who will take you to the caves will be a problem. 

1 minute ago, Charles4515 said:

There are minibuses there but most are running as a shuttle to Horseshoe Bay where they fill them up with 30 people. Personally if I were doing it with 10 for sure who want to go to Crystal Caves I would prearrange. If you are not sure and have 8 or 9 you probably will be able to get a minibus there without prearranging but since they are focusing on filling them up with 30 to take to the beach I don’t know if finding one who will take you to the caves will be a problem. 

Thank you!! This is very helpful

B