Dear Celebrity, you really don't want us in our staterooms, do you?

the_dylaness

We are unique cruisers for sure.

The cabin is probably the first priority.  For Hubs - I created a monster when I grabbed that aft-Facing cabin on the Radiance around final payment for his first cruise.

Hubs has not sailed in anything but aft-Facing and we are Diamond on Royal and Elite on Celebrity.

Now, after my accident, a handicapped accessible cabin is important.  I spend a great deal of time in the cabin because I tire easily.

We spend time on our balcony at sea.  We have the binoculars, cameras, spotting scope (in Alaska) all out there.

I take at least 2 books, Hubs has his Kindle.

I try to go to all lectures about the cruising area (not the shopping talks) and one silly thing each day - napkin folding, any Art lectures on Disney.

Traveling on a scooter has given me freedom again but sometimes in crowds I find a few people are rude.  Elevators are the worst.  Though most people are quite gracious.  Just a few sour apples can make me fearful.  I was knocked off my scooter by a photographer’s swinging arm at embarkation.

My favorite was no one on the ship realizing a woman in a wheelchair cannot walk up 4 decks of stairs to the promenade deck on the Radiance at Seward.  We all know they could have accommodated me at the lower entrance.

Its often easier to just stay away - back to our luscious balcony.

Everyone has their own way to cruise.  To disparage others “perfect cruise” is a little short sighted.

Bottom line ......

i spend so much time in my cabin because of my health.  That doesn’t mean I am not a happy cruiser!

So ...... a movie can be a nice break.

• Like 4