Live Blog Equinox Southern Carribean(ABC's) Sept 13th-23rd

calicakes

On 9/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, takemewithyou said:

Grand Cayman.....a little concerned.....we are there on a Sunday, also.

You say there was very little open?  You mean the main tourist stores and shops and restaurants were not open?

Our tour guide in Grand Cayman mentioned that Sunday is taken very seriously there.  He did not expect that we would find anything open.

14 hours ago, shipgeeks said:
On 9/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, takemewithyou said:

Grand Cayman.....a little concerned.....we are there on a Sunday, also.

You say there was very little open?  You mean the main tourist stores and shops and restaurants were not open?

Our tour guide in Grand Cayman mentioned that Sunday is taken very seriously there.  He did not expect that we would find anything open.

We were there in September last year on a Sunday.   I would say that half of the restaurants  and shops were closed,  but there were plenty that were open.

Edited by micheleata
  • Thanks 1

Hi Randi and Julie

Just found your blog, excellent summary. I did the sport quiz with you guys in the Craft Social, still kicking myself for getting the English Premier League question wrong but will always remember an ice hockey puck is a one inch width.

We had a fantastic cruise, great fun.

9 hours ago, mickrory said:

Hi Randi and Julie

Just found your blog, excellent summary. I did the sport quiz with you guys in the Craft Social, still kicking myself for getting the English Premier League question wrong but will always remember an ice hockey puck is a one inch width.

We had a fantastic cruise, great fun.

You were awesome.  Thanks for allowing us to be on your team.  We( me) know nothing about English sports.   I don't think I'll forget that fact about the hockey puck as well. 

In all my postings, I forgot to mention one thing. 

I NEVER ever go out for Indian food.  Its not a food that I really crave.  Julie doesn't like it either.

However on the buffet, I found myself gravitating towards the Indian cuisine.  Personally, I think its the best tasting "ethnic" foods on the buffet.  I only ate the vegetarian items, the daal and the veggies curries and the basmati rice.   One good thing about Daal( lentils) is that it really keeps you regular : )