Best way to Elbow beach from Kings Warf

aprilF

Hi all!  I will be in Bermuda for two days later this month as a stop on the Disney Magic.  Our party had booked day passes to Elbow beach for the first day.  We are 4 adults and 2 kids.  What is the best way to get there and about what should I expect to pay.  I have looked but havent seen anything really recent so I just want to make sure my information isnt too out of date.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, aprilF said:

Hi all!  I will be in Bermuda for two days later this month as a stop on the Disney Magic.  Our party had booked day passes to Elbow beach for the first day.  We are 4 adults and 2 kids.  What is the best way to get there and about what should I expect to pay.  I have looked but havent seen anything really recent so I just want to make sure my information isnt too out of date.  Thank you.

The best way would be a taxi. You would pay about $55 for the taxi if it is a Monday thru Saturday day. That is the rate for 5-7 in a taxi. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aprilF said:

"Best" is in the eyes of the beholder. Best for me would be a taxi at about $55 each way plus tip. Cheapest would be the #7 bus for $23.50 each way...4 $4.50 adult tokens  plus 2 $2.75 children's tokens (assumes they are ages 5 -15).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, long Island said:

What about the two day transportation pass ferry/bus  .  Can you use that?

Sure, but you may be paying too much for a pass. You have to determine how many rides you're going to use it for and the see what that would cost if you just bought tokens at $4.50 each...one token for each ride. A 2 day adult pass is $31.50 so your break even point versus tokens is 7 total bus or ferry rides. Fewer than 7 rides tokens are cheaper, more than 7 rides the two day pass is cheaper.

• Like 1