"Live" From Harmony of the Seas. September 15-22, 2019 -Eastern Itinerary

Another gorgeous day on the amazing Harmony Of The Seas! We are currently cruising as we make our way to Saint Thomas. We should be there around noon.

563DF52B-8801-4390-A9D9-546994665AC3_zps

Time for some breakfast at Johnny Rockets...

DB753134-4CC9-4223-90DF-2E2D072EE124_zps

Gorgeous day out at sea...

E0B2CEFE-327A-47D7-AB2D-634AADBA99A4_zps

EBB134C9-42D7-4916-BBA9-CDB5462D3077_zps

Pineapple and upside down pineapples seems to be a popular topic on this cruise. Seems to come up in many conversations around the ship.

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2019 at 9:13 AM, sellwingri said:

Very interesting that your Compass says it’s Formal night.  Last weeks cruise said it was changed to “Dress your best” so the word is that there was no more formal night.  Wonder what’s up with that?  Guess my DH will be bringing his suit.

In the end regardless of their wording, people are in the dress your best mode. 😀

20 hours ago, swcruise said:

Hello,

Tks for all your posts.😊 Following along after reading one of your earlier reviews this year. From that link, I also read a wonderful review you dedicated to Trainman whom I used to follow when we were regular RCI cruisers.

Keep enjoying and I hope you will do a review on the revitalized Oasis, I think boarding when you will be disembarking in Dec...

One ques have the 3 day dining package and thanks for the post on 150 as am considering that as one of the 3 for Oasis. The menu seems more limited than previous, your thoughts is is still as good ?  I sometimes struggle with too much food and then wish I had been able to eat it when am home and cooking. Do you think the specialties would allow a take away desert for a midnight feast on the balcony ?

Thanks for following along! My plan is to do a live from Lady Oasis in December.

150 Central Park is one of my favorites. They did limit down the menu compared to previous years. I really miss the salts with the breads, non the less still one of my favorite restaurants. I’ve seen people take to go desserts with them.

20 hours ago, sabbo55 said:

Thanks for posting the Compass.  Looks like the format has changed.  We will be on in two weeks.

Thanks for following along!

19 hours ago, MsJersey84 said:

Great review!! Thanks!

Thanks for following along!

17 hours ago, mcgore83 said:

Will you please post the menu for Chops when you return tonight?

Indeed I will end did. 😀

15 hours ago, katiel53 said:

Were the slot machines you played in the smoking or non-smoking area?  I am hoping in the non-smoking area. 

I am enjoying your review as we will be on Harmony again in a few months.  Thanks.

They have same machine in both sections.

15 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Might have to wait to hear from then again until  tomorrow after this Bar Hop is over and they all sleep it off.

Bar Hop was a success. Got a little sloppy by Bar 6. 😀 We did get a group photo by ships photographers on the stairway by the bionic bar. It was formal night so we all fit in well with folks starting to start to get their formal photos done. 😀

9 hours ago, maureencruiser said:

Oh, no, you didn't !  Two dinners!  Thank Goodness your lunch never  came!  🤩

We will be doing this on Lady Oasis. Start preparing your stomach now and your heart for Andy. The little bugger misses you.

2 hours ago, TheCount said:

Good day

We are on Harmony Oct 6, we to have Unlimited Dining Pkg, what was your lunch option on day 1, embarkation day?

Thanks in advance for details.

Chops, Jamie’s Italian. Possible Sabor and Johnny Rockets too. 

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Couple of questions sir. What do you think is better at Chops, bone in ribeye or the filet? At the rising tide bar did you notice if they had Louis XIII Cognac and or any high end bourbons or whiskeys? Thanks and I am enjoying your review a lot!!

Bone in was really good last night. When I’m at Rising Tide tonight I’ll try to find out.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

We will be doing this on Lady Oasis. Start preparing your stomach now and your heart for Andy. The little bugger misses you.

My tummy is ready.  My heart? It will go on.  Tell Andy I want to recreate the King of the World Titanic pose with him. 😍

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RazorbackIslandGirl said:

Great review! Loving the photos! Sounds like you have a FUN Roll Call! Wish our's was that much fun. We're boarding in 11 days! Thanks for helping us pass those last few days!! 

Thanks for following along! Our roll call is amazing. 20 of us from it will be having dinner at Wonderland tonight. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Dinner tonight is at a Wonderland

If you happen to get a drink at the bar in Wonderland, spy behind the bar to see if they have any high end bourbon's or whiskey. Curious minds want to know?  Have a wonderful dinner and experience!