AMALea chef table

thunter1224

I have been watching many pictures and videos of past cruises.. and I see many men in jeans and polo shirts at meals ( including dinners ) and I am wondering if I need  dress pants and dress shirt for the chef table ?  I am starting to get clothes together for our cruise .  I may have to make changes right before we fly over to Munich .. depending on the weather forecast for the trip .

We have eaten at the chef's table on other boats. DH always wears "docker" type pants at dinner with a polo shirt.  This is just a different venue not really dressy. After 28 river cruises, we find people dressing more casual.  Heat has a great bearing on dress.

Enjoy and travel safely, Pat

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pacmom said:

We have eaten at the chef's table on other boats. DH always wears "docker" type pants at dinner with a polo shirt.  This is just a different venue not really dressy. After 28 river cruises, we find people dressing more casual.  Heat has a great bearing on dress.

Enjoy and travel safely, Pat

Thank You.. this is our 1st river cruise .. Plus we have a 13 day cruise to Southern Caribbean Dec. so all our new cruise wear is shorts and swimwear .. and I don't really think that will work for Oct. 4th on the Danube.. so I will just wear nice jeans and polo shirts for this trip.. and bring a light jacket for evenings ..