Crew Uniform Announced

Vita-Sea

1 hour ago, twodjs said:

Ha, Vita-sea beat you to posting that "thread" by about 3 days. Look below a couple of threads. I'd hate to be in a gale with the woman with the cape in front of me!

The last thing I care about on a cruise are the uniforms.  Tell me about the ports, the food, the cabins, the service etc.  If these things are not good than how nice the uniforms are does not matter. 

RJB - Uniforms may have no value to you, but from a marketing standpoint, releasing the designs during London Fashion Week gets Virgin lots of additional free exposure. Actually I think it was a pretty smart plan.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twodjs said:

RJB - Uniforms may have no value to you, but from a marketing standpoint, releasing the designs during London Fashion Week gets Virgin lots of additional free exposure. Actually I think it was a pretty smart plan.  

O.K. Agree they are getting good publicity, but lets see how they do when the actually sail a ship.  That's when the reviews count.  Hope they are good. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:45 PM, RJB said:

O.K. Agree they are getting good publicity, but lets see how they do when the actually sail a ship.  That's when the reviews count.  Hope they are good. 

That's why I booked down the road in September by then they should have all the kinks out.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rabbi-Reefer said:

I flew Virgin Atlantic many years ago, and remember not being impressed by the uniforms, but that was nothing compared to having to drink Virgin Cola.

Virgin Atlantic one of our most liked  airlines.  Hoping their cruise line is as good.  Only time will tell. 

50 minutes ago, twodjs said:

VA is our favorite, too. Upper Class on a Dreamliner is a wonderful experience! You've got to do it at least once.

Upper class great, but have not had the pleasure of flying the Dreamliner.  Soon I hope. 

• 2 weeks later...