Twin/Single bed dimensions...Particular Echantment OTS

BTwurddle

We will be sailing on Enchantment in November and although we absolutely love the vision class ships, our last cruises on RCCL featured hard or worn-out mattresses that made us nearly miserable at night and unable to sleep. We asked for toppers which were no longer offered but had the duvets folded atop the beds to some but not much avail. We will be driving to the port this time so we can allow for slightly more luggage and were considering purchasing folding memory foam travel mattresses and asking our cabin attendant to remake our beds with the travel mattresses underneath. The particular ones we are looking at fold up rather small, 24x24x9 so not much larger than a suitcase and Im fairly certain they would be the difference between a good cruise and a fantastic vacation. Can anyone advise to the actual dimensions of the twin beds on RCCL? I know they are slightly smaller than a typical twin size or single bed but I would just like to make sure the folding mattresses wouldn't be so terribly oversized to create a hazard or difficulty for our attendant. If they are terribly oversized compared to the bed we will have to think of another option. Thank you in advance for any answers or help. Smooth seas and happy cruising everyone!

On my last TA cruise on Vision, I just bought two cheap twin foam pads at Walmart for $9.95 each and just left them on the ship. Slept like a baby and the best money I spent. 

BTW, they fit the bed perfectly. 

Edited by HicksRA