Pursuit cruises now not visible

NeilWM

1 minute ago, missminnie said:

Thanks Bonnie

That was very useful so thank you for posting.

Our contact at Azamara did try to find out the info yesterday for us but he couldn't let us know as the UK office hadn't sent out any notifications as yet.  Only the North America office had notified customers - not particular impressed by that as we're all on the same sailing regardless of where in the world we live.

I'll reach out to the Ambassador with our details.

Thank you

Yes, do reach out to our LCV Ambassador, Sandra, at the email above.

Since your are located in the UK, you should probably copy the UK office through the MD's email: rtwynam@azamara.com.

1 hour ago, NeilWM said:

We haven’t received the notification in Australia either Bonnie but your copy of the letter gives us the required information for the moment.

Kind Regards

Neil

I’m glad it was helpful NeilWM. 

I just returned from the Japan Intensive cruise that ended 9/18. Truly a once in a lifetime trip. I hope you’ll keep the circle Japan cruise for 2021.

Hi Bonnie,    I notice that the original April 7th cruise will now end on April 26th instead of the 22nd.   Presumably this means that the following cruise/s are also impacted.   Do you have any details of those changes?   Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Jay19 said:

Hi Bonnie,    I notice that the original April 7th cruise will now end on April 26th instead of the 22nd.   Presumably this means that the following cruise/s are also impacted.   Do you have any details of those changes?   Thanks.

Hi Jay19, yes a few of the following cruises are impacted. Which one are you interested in knowing about? I would have posted the subsequent letters on the Roll Calls but they don’t exist yet (the Roll Calls that is.)

15 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Jay19, yes a few of the following cruises are impacted. Which one are you interested in knowing about? I would have posted the subsequent letters on the Roll Calls but they don’t exist yet (the Roll Calls that is.)

Thanks very much for your response Bonnie.    We are interested in the cruises that were originally scheduled for April 22nd to May 7th and May 7th to May 24th.   

On 9/26/2019 at 9:35 AM, Jay19 said:

Thanks very much for your response Bonnie.    We are interested in the cruises that were originally scheduled for April 22nd to May 7th and May 7th to May 24th.   

The April 22 now departs on April 26. Everything else looks exactly the same.

image.png.88f94bace0cbf2325a685e950da447af.png

On 9/26/2019 at 9:35 AM, Jay19 said:

The May 7 voyage now departs on May 11. There have been a few port-of-call changes, with an overnight in Kobe added.

image.png.795d1f60ba28cf0bf42ee2cd65f575a1.png

On 9/25/2019 at 12:47 PM, missminnie said:

Thanks Bonnie

That was very useful so thank you for posting.

Our contact at Azamara did try to find out the info yesterday for us but he couldn't let us know as the UK office hadn't sent out any notifications as yet.  Only the North America office had notified customers - not particular impressed by that as we're all on the same sailing regardless of where in the world we live.

I'll reach out to the Ambassador with our details.

Thank you

Did you reach out to our LCV ambassador?

Our UK office tells me the letters were sent and call-outs were made as well.

Are you working through a TA? Double check with him/her.

4 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

The May 7 voyage now departs on May 11. There have been a few port-of-call changes, with an overnight in Kobe added.

image.png.795d1f60ba28cf0bf42ee2cd65f575a1.png

Thank you for posting these Bonnie.    I must admit I am very disappointed in this itinerary change.    Previously with the other new Japan ports it made a good option for a b2b but now with just a repeat of Kobe it has much less interest for us.   I do appreciate your help in providing this information though.

Thanks Bonnie.

I don’t have a TA for this cruise as we booked onboard Journey in August this year and didn’t transfer to a TA as we don’t get much value from them in Australia. We got 5% discount, 2 free nights and $300 OBC.

I guess I should ring Amazara Australia next week unless there is someone I can email?

56 minutes ago, NeilWM said:

Thanks Bonnie.

I don’t have a TA for this cruise as we booked onboard Journey in August this year and didn’t transfer to a TA as we don’t get much value from them in Australia. We got 5% discount, 2 free nights and $300 OBC.

I guess I should ring Amazara Australia next week unless there is someone I can email?

Why don’t you email Sandra, the LCV ambassador. Lcvambassador@azamara.com

12 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Did you reach out to our LCV ambassador?

Our UK office tells me the letters were sent and call-outs were made as well.

Are you working through a TA? Double check with him/her.

Hi Bonnie

Yes we did and Sandra was lovely.  Oddly enough we then received our notification overnight but they did tell us it was sent on the 18th but we never received it.

We booked direct with Azamara whilst onboard.  Our biggest irk at the moment is that they're not prorating the costs despite going from a 16 night to a 15 night cruise.  They're saying as the price has since increased - we only get our original rate.  But our argument is that our original rate was for a 16 night cruise and not it's 15 - regardless of whether the price has since increased.

13 hours ago, missminnie said:

Hi Bonnie

Yes we did and Sandra was lovely.  Oddly enough we then received our notification overnight but they did tell us it was sent on the 18th but we never received it.

We booked direct with Azamara whilst onboard.  Our biggest irk at the moment is that they're not prorating the costs despite going from a 16 night to a 15 night cruise.  They're saying as the price has since increased - we only get our original rate.  But our argument is that our original rate was for a 16 night cruise and not it's 15 - regardless of whether the price has since increased.

That would irk me too-- it seems quite unfair and just a cheap way to treat people.  Also, I expect if you lined up that policy against other policies related to repricing it would seem even more outrageous-- heads they win, tails you lose.

Hi Bonnie,

just a note to let you know I emailed the LCV ambassador as you suggested late Saturday and the redeployment letter magically appeared in my email within 12 hours. The contents of the letter were fine so all is now good.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Neil

16 hours ago, NeilWM said:

Hi Bonnie,

just a note to let you know I emailed the LCV ambassador as you suggested late Saturday and the redeployment letter magically appeared in my email within 12 hours. The contents of the letter were fine so all is now good.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Neil

Glad to hear it. Our LCV team is great 💙

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 8:06 PM, BBMacLaird said:

I’m glad it was helpful NeilWM. 

I just returned from the Japan Intensive cruise that ended 9/18. Truly a once in a lifetime trip. I hope you’ll keep the circle Japan cruise for 2021.

Did the same cruise in August; it was really impressive.  We just love these intensive cruises!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, biggersn said:

Given that Pursuit is a very recent addition to the Azamara family, I would be interested to know what changes are occurring to necessitate an extended dry dock period.

Probably not big changes on the side that is visible to guests.  Its more likely to be bigger technical work to the mechanics now Azamara has maintained the ship for a year and probably unearthed all the P and O maintenance legacy.  We were on a Pursuit cruise that was impacted by a mechanical issue, it did eventually get fixed but we were told that in tracing the issue they unearthed mechanical issues they had not expected to find.

• Like 1