Hotel Continental Palacete - Pro's & Con's

taylortime05

We're leaving in 10 days to Barcelona for 4 days pre-cruise. I want to finalize my hotel today and I'm leaning towards HOTEL CONTINENTAL PALACETE. Please don't recommend any other hotels because the prices are outrageous right now. If you've stayed at Hotel Continental Palacete, can you tell me the pro's and con's. Thank you so much for your feedback.

23 hours ago, taylortime05 said:

We're leaving in 10 days to Barcelona for 4 days pre-cruise. I want to finalize my hotel today and I'm leaning towards HOTEL CONTINENTAL PALACETE. Please don't recommend any other hotels because the prices are outrageous right now. If you've stayed at Hotel Continental Palacete, can you tell me the pro's and con's. Thank you so much for your feedback.

If this is the hotel with the pink rooms at Las Ramblas, my TA swears by this hotel.  

17 hours ago, midwestchick said:

If this is the hotel with the pink rooms at Las Ramblas, my TA swears by this hotel.  

It's on Rambla de Catalunya and it does have pink rooms.  It's in Eixample district about 5 min walk to Plaza Cataluna.  It does have a sister hotel called Hotel Continental on La Rambla right next to Plaza Cataluña.   

12 minutes ago, taylortime05 said:

It's on Rambla de Catalunya and it does have pink rooms.  It's in Eixample district about 5 min walk to Plaza Cataluna.  It does have a sister hotel called Hotel Continental on La Rambla right next to Plaza Cataluña.   

My TA stayed at the Hotel Continental.  She loved it.  

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, taylortime05 said:

How was your stay?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I saw this too late to respond to your question. We stayed there a few years ago and were very happy. How did you like it?

We found it to be very reasonably priced, superb location (Plaza Catalunya, top of Las Ramblas, near Casa Battlo, excellent restaurants nearby). We liked the buffet which saved us quite a bit of money. The room was definitely PINK and very rosy. 🙂  Not a five star room but perfectly comfortable and we liked the price. Very friendly staff. 

I hope you liked it. 

• Like 1