Can I get my YETI 18oz tumbler filled with juice at the bar with the Cheers pack?

Lesliekelle13

2 hours ago, Purvis1231 said:

On our last trip to Grand Canyon, the ship's crew made folk dump out the contents of the cups before leaving the ship. 

Darn, oh well. I still love my Yeti though for the first two bullets of reasons. Plus we do have the Cheers Package, and are going to Mr.Sanchos in Cozumel, and we are staying on the ship in Ocho Rios. I can go one day without alcohol. But definitely thanks for the heads up! That would have been awkward when leaving the ship....

And gotta love spell check 😅

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, coevan said:

in the Grand Canyon? 

Was out there 3 years ago, has it happened?  Is it filled up and Carnival placed a cruise ship there?  LOL    This means I have to get a different T-Shirt now!

Just some fun.  I read it, went back and read it again....then I knew what you meant.  So AGREED on Spell Ck. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Lesliekelle13 said:

Darn, oh well. I still love my Yeti though for the first two bullets of reasons. Plus we do have the Cheers Package, and are going to Mr.Sanchos in Cozumel, and we are staying on the ship in Ocho Rios. I can go one day without alcohol. But definitely thanks for the heads up! That would have been awkward when leaving the ship....

And gotta love spell check 😅

I took my Yeti off in GC filled with LaCroix, and wasn’t questioned or even looked at. It could have been wine. They really didn’t care. This was in April of this year during our spring break. And if it’s in your beach bag they won’t even see it. Just don’t take off any food. 

Edited by NCbmwmom
  • Thanks 1