Diamond Lounge on Adventure?

Birdnutty

Hi!  It's been a few years since I've been on the Adventure or any its class.  I seem to remember a Diamond Lounge, yet I can't find one on any deck plans.  Does it still exist?  I know RCl awards Diamond members some drinks every day on our room card, but was looking for some of the other amenities that the Lounge offered, such as cappuccino.  Would someone kindly enlighten me?

49 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Nope, deck 15 is (or was) the chapel.

Hmmm...just looked again at my RCI 2018/2019 cruise book and for Voyager it shows the Skylight chapel on #16 and the DL on #15 starboard by the VCL & Cosmopolitan Club...but apparently that's wrong.

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Hmmm...just looked again at my RCI 2018/2019 cruise book and for Voyager it shows the Skylight chapel on #16 and the DL on #15 starboard by the VCL & Cosmopolitan Club...but apparently that's wrong.

Maybe all of the deck plans on Royal's website are wrong.  Would nto surprise me.

• Like 1

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Is the chapel on deck 15 or 16?

15, a short walk up from either stairwell and the path which the ship has yet to police for non-D and up customers trying to get into the D happy hours- though with the swiping for drinks anyone sneaking in won’t get much. 

4 hours ago, bouhunter said:

Plain as day on the official RCCL deck plans at their website - Diamond Club Deck 14.

Aha!  I wasn't looking up that high.  I must have been confusing it with another ship whose Lounge was one deck above the Promenade.  We could sit there and watch parades and the like while having drinks.

Thanks for your replies!  Now I know. 

39 minutes ago, Birdnutty said:

Aha!  I wasn't looking up that high.  I must have been confusing it with another ship whose Lounge was one deck above the Promenade.  We could sit there and watch parades and the like while having drinks.

Thanks for your replies!  Now I know. 

That was the old DL on Oasis and Allure

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2019 at 3:45 PM, Birdnutty said:

Hi!  It's been a few years since I've been on the Adventure or any its class.  I seem to remember a Diamond Lounge, yet I can't find one on any deck plans.  Does it still exist?  I know RCl awards Diamond members some drinks every day on our room card, but was looking for some of the other amenities that the Lounge offered, such as cappuccino.  Would someone kindly enlighten me?

We were on her in Nov and Feb and in 2 weeks...it was up beside the Viking Crown lounge.