Baileys Irish Cream?

Qbgaps

Hi there! Leaving for my cruise on Imagination on September 22nd and was looking at the alcohol choices in the Fun Shops and don't see Baileys as an option. I REALLY enjoy Baileys in my coffee in the morning when I'm on holidays. Anyone know if it is available on this ship and why it wouldn't be showing as a purchase option? Thanks! 

They have it in the duty free shop to take home,   and you can buy it at the bar,  but i have never seen it offered by the bottle for your room.  They have jamisons, but that might make for interesting eye opener !

@Qbgaps are you looking to purchase this from the online Fun Shops to have available in your room? If so I think you are correct that they don't offer it. I do know that you can buy Baileys in the shop onboard (at least they had it on the Vista in June) to take off the ship with you, but you won't get it until the last night of your cruise. 

The only other option I can think of would be to buy a shot of Baileys from the bar the night before, put it in a small bottle and then just add it to your morning coffee!

22 hours ago, Qbgaps said:

Hi there! Leaving for my cruise on Imagination on September 22nd and was looking at the alcohol choices in the Fun Shops and don't see Baileys as an option. I REALLY enjoy Baileys in my coffee in the morning when I'm on holidays. Anyone know if it is available on this ship and why it wouldn't be showing as a purchase option? Thanks! 

I'm guessing you didn't purchase Cheers?????  Had Cheers our last cruise and just got a shot at night and put in fridge for that morning coffee in room.

MDR always able to get Bailey's for my coffee. Now with the spiked coffee available at coffee shop we start there.