Two bottles of wine?

bnbeyer

14 hours ago, coevan said:

What were you stressed about? You are allowed one bottle per person, no worries. We still bring and drink the wine even with Cheers.

I was stressed about ending up with wine covering everything in my suitcase. 

On 9/18/2019 at 7:44 AM, NCbmwmom said:

I carry 2 bottles onboard in a wine carrier. I travel with my husband, but sometimes we’ve gone thru different security lines. How do they know I’m not traveling solo? In Miami they didn’t even take the bottles out of my carry on, nor did they even unzip/open the bag husband was carrying with my  LaCroix. We joked it could have been 2 12 packs of beer and they would have never even noticed. If you don’t mind losing one bottle, just get something that holds 2 bottles and see what happens. 

This. ^^  I generally carry our wine and my husband carries 2 packs of red bull.  We have gone through security lines both together and separately, only 1 time did the person at the scanner ask to see what was in the bag with the red bull boxes.  My husband started to unzip the bag and she said "Ok, you are good to go."  Didn't even see what might have been in the bag.  YMMV of course and you could get a security person who actually cares and will confiscate 1 bottle.  Up to you how attached you would be to the second bottle.