Candles one night or two for 10 days?

losercruiser

When we were on the Surf everyone got to choose one night, but then you could check each afternoon and if they weren't full they'd let you book for that evening.  One of our friends ate at Candles three or four time in a week.

• Like 1

Since Candles menu is fixed, we usually eat there once on a cruise. We often do b2b and only eat at Candles during the first week. The Aamphora menus change nightly and are very interesting.  They add local fresh foods. Looking forward to the new Spanish restaurant. Would like to see Red Velvet cake return to Candles. 

On 9/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, wripro said:

The menu never changes so twice is more than enough imo.

Now that it’s no longer casual other people are welcome to our night. The food actually isn’t all that good and never changes. If I have to change for dinner it’s Amphora for me. Better food and better atmosphere. 

We love Candles. We love being in the open air. We enjoy the food. We always try to pick a night with a view ie., sailing past Stromboli, once we were asked if we wanted to go to Candles when we were leaving a busy harbor glorious with the lights and ships coming and going, leaving Oslo we picked Candles, late light, the fjord what could be better?Food is so subjective. I really dislike big buffets so the barbecue is my least favorite, but  I like the Sangria they serve!  Pick your night at Candles we think it is wonderful. Happy Sailing